High-efficiency CIGS modules that meet your demanding project requirements
TSMC Solar offers our TS CIGS Series product: a highly efficient CIGS thin-film module with the latest CIGS (copper, indium, gallium, selenium) technology. Our modules enable leading system cost structures for high-performance projects involving roof and open-field installations.
Benefits of using our TS CIGS series:
- TSMC CIGS technology, on a roadmap to deliver high-efficiency technology with cost and quality leadership
- Top quality from one of the world’s most up-to-date CIGS manufacturing plants, with certified Quality (ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001) and Health/Safety (OHSAS 18001) management systems
- Optimized product characteristics to deliver system costs competitive with crystalline silicon
- IEC (TUV-SUD)and UL certified, as well as CEC listed
- Aesthetically appealing, all-black appearance
- Plus sorting at +5 W to -0 W
- Additional energy yield due to light soaking effect
- Excellent performance in hot climates
- Free of potential induced degradation (PID) effects
Our manufacturing plant in Taichung, Taiwan, began regular operation in Q1'12. We’ll continue to provide updated and increasingly detailed information as we progress in our production ramp.